At MKThink, we believe that we can play a role in helping create a better and more sustainable future by creating intelligent spaces that actually improve the quality of life. As such, we are design thinkers at the intersection of architecture, environment and human condition. Our people have the interdisciplinary skills to contribute to this mission across, broadly: strategy and planning, innovation and architecture. We fully recognize that our people, and their ability to contribute maximally as teammates and individuals, are our greatest resource.
Therefore, we are creating a new position called Head of Talent to join our team and play a leading role in the well-being, productivity and growth of all Thinkers. We are expecting the person in this role to innovate at the leading edge of how a services company can and should manage its talent. We expect the result of this to be extraordinary levels of employee satisfaction and retention leading to industry best levels of client satisfaction, retention and reference.
- Extend and ensure the conditions of a healthy work environment, bearing in mind the seven dimensions of wellness: physical, emotional, intellectual, social, spiritual, environmental and occupational.
- Ensure the highest levels of individual billability and client profitability in close collaboration with finance and project management
- Design and run a fluid process whereby teams are staffed with best resources for optimal success
- Lead the project management best practice team
- Be the tip of the spear for the “effective office” implementation, a key new corporate initiative
- Lead training and development for all employees with an eye towards overall MKThink curriculum as well as individual needs
- Lead the personnel requirements of all RFP submissions and manage transition to contract wins
- Ensure timely and optimally useful review process and output, especially towards the identification and active management of our top performers
- Effectively manage compensation throughout the organization
- Be the leading voice and best example of the culture and understand, through the collection of periodic survey data, the state of the culture
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE:
- Ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continuous improvement
- Four-year undergraduate degree
- Strong work ethic and desire to achieve excellence
- Masters degree in some form of organizational theory desired
- Background in project management
- Background in HR
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and empathetically with employees at all levels of the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High degree of motivation and desire to make a difference
- 10+ years of leadership in a service company environment
To Apply: Please Email cover letter, resume, and portfolio in PDF format. Please indicate “Head of Talent” in the subject line of your email. If e-mails are not sent in this format, they may not be reviewed.
Note: We appreciate each submission; however, due to the number of applicants, we will reply only to those with whom we would like to move forward. Thank you.
MKThink is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage a diversity of applicants and staff to reflect the exciting range and complexities of our era. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com